Bare Diver is going to Cozumel! Yes, it’s true! I will be in Cozumel from November 11-17, 2010 and I want YOU to join me!
I am actually headed to see all of the newly remodeled hotels and resorts in the beginning of my stay but I want YOU to join me from November 14-17 for FUN, relaxation, PARTY, and GREAT SCUBA DIVING! We will be staying at the fabulous All-Inclusive El Cozumeleno Beach Resort. You heard it right, all of our food and drinks will be FREE!
There will be a small charge for our diving but it’ll be worth it! The hotel offers all new divers a FREE resort course. So, if you are new to diving or haven't yet tried it and are interested this is the trip for you! It will be fun and exciting – I promise!Let me tell you more about El Cozumeleno Beach Resort!
* There is fantastic nightly entertainment for everyone to enjoy.
* For outdoor fun there is a miniature golf course, volleyball, bike tours, tennis courts, a fitness club, aerobics, etc!
* For water fun there are 2 outdoor swimming pools, an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzis, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaks, windsurfing, jet skis, and parasailing. Or you can chose to just lay on the white sand beach or by the pool!
* For food and beverage excitement El Cozumeleno offers it’s guests 2 restaurants, 4 bars (pool bar, lobby bar, and beach bar, and a Discoteque & Karaoke Bar), room service and it is only 5 minutes from downtown and all of those fine restaurants!
* For those families with children, there is a great kid’s camp for them to have fun at while you go diving. They also offer babysitters that have been screened and trained for your convenience.
Ready to go dive and party with me? let’s go! Email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Post a Comment