Deposit: 50% (non-refundable, required to reserve your spot)
Remaining balance due by May 2nd.
Hotel options: Diannis Guest House $1350
La Chapelle Suites $1500
Miramar Apartments $1750
Chabil Mar Villas $2458
- Land transfers between Placencia Airstrip and Hotel
- Accommodations # 7 nights/8 day stay
- 3 days of Whale shark diving at Gladden Spit
- 2 days of diving on Belize Barrier reef
- 1 inland tour
- Whale shark dives includes, 2 tanks, weights, entrance fee, lunch and taxes
The pristine waters of Southern Belize are home of the gentle giants "The Whale Sharks", during March, April, May and June during the full moon. Special procedures are followed on this dive to ensure safety and to limit any harm that may be caused to the sharks. Snorkeling is done on the surface in open water, however snorkelers have an excellent chance of seeing the whale sharks as they come to the surface to feed. Divers and snorkelers will likely see these majestic creatures very close up but are not allowed to chase, ride, touch nor otherwise disturb the whale sharks.
Rates are per person based on double occupancy, except as indicated, and are in US dollars. Sign-up now! Limited space.