It’s that time again…time for our annual Bare Diver Group Dive Trip! This year we are inviting all of our friends and families to the wonderful island of Bonaire the week of July 28 – August 4, 2012. Bonaire is always our 1st choice because the diving is easy, the visibility is extremely fantastic, the water is warm, and the marine life is plentiful. Bonaire is absolutely some of the very best diving you will do in the Caribbean and we are all excited to go back!
· Hotel Accommodations for 7 nights
· Round-trip airport transfers to/from Captain Don’s Habitat
· 6 days of unlimited air for shore diving & unlimited night diving
· 6 days of 1-tank boat diving
· Welcome Rum Punch
· All weights and weight belts
· Managers’ party with live entertainment
· Underwater photo contest with prizes
· Official Bare Diver T-shirt
· Free Wi-Fi
· Packing lists, island information, excursion information
· Bonaire kick-off party
· All taxes, service charges, and energy surcharges
· $75 Matching Resort Credit*
· FREE PADI Advanced Certification** class for anyone 12 and older
flights. Delta Air Lines fly direct from Atlanta and Continental Airlines fly direct from Houston!
Tips, Trips, and Great Deals for all Caribbean travelers -- especially scuba divers! Insider Tips! High adventure destinations, new and exciting destinations, old and proven destinations, unique lifestyle destinations -- we have it all. We are a premier Travel Agency for all types of vacations to the Caribbean, Mexico and South America.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Join me (& BareDiver International) in Bonaire July 2012!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment